College Planning Authority -
Your Competetive Advantage!
If you have a high school Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior, and you are feeling overwhelmed by the cost of college, Financial aid, Funding Strategies, Test Prep, College Selection, Admissions, and on and on………You need to attend our next free event. Its free, and you wont be “sold” anything while you are there. Come join us. I promise you will be happy you did.
- Kevin Campbell
We are now enrolling families with college bound high school students in our College Admissions, SAT/ACT Prep, Financial Aid and Funding Programs
To learn about college planning, our programs, and what to expect, register for one of our upcoming workshops on the right side of your screen, or contact our office to schedule an appointment with a counselor.
- Our workshops are educational in nature and a great way to learn more.
- You cannot enroll in our programs at the workshops, they are informational only.
- Enrollment is not guaranteed. We work with a limited amount of families every year. You must meet with a counselor to be invited to join our programs.
How To Send Your Child To The College Of Their Choice Without Spending Your Life’s Savings, Sacrificing Your Current Lifestyle, Or Just Plain Going Broke
Get Your Free Copy of our E-Book Below
This information in this chapter of our E-Book will reveal astonishing ways to beat the high cost of college that your guidance counselor and the colleges aren’t telling you—but, smart parents across the country are using to reduce the costs of college. In fact, hundreds who have attended my seminars and read my information have discovered the secrets and strategies to send their children to schools they never thought they could afford.
You will be stunned by the following information:
- The 5 greatest myths about planning for college—and why listening to other parents or a guidance counselor will cost you big time.
- How to double, or in some cases triple, your eligibility for FREE grant money.
- How even millionaires and parents making a good six figure income are getting tons of free grant money, and how you can too!
- Why your child’s guidance counselor is the worst source of information on college planning, and where to go to get the truth.
- How to get the colleges to practically line up and beg your student to come to their school.
- The amazing way some parents put their kids through college, and end up in better financial shape than when they started—even though they hadn’t saved a nickel for school.
- The ONE single mistake 91% of all parents make that costs them thousands….and they don’t even realize it. PLUS, how YOU can avoid making the same mistake.
- What to do right now if you haven’t saved a single dime for college; or, what to do if you did save money for school----but…… it’s not enough, you lost it all in the market, or you had to spend it somewhere else. BONUS: How NOT to be punished if you did save enough for college-- don’t lose out because you were thrifty!
- How to obtain a “tax scholarship” to pay for ALL of your tuition.
- Why following the advice of an accountant or financial planner can cost you buckets of free money…AND, why you need to avoid the new college savings plans like the plague! Believe me, what you don’t know on this CAN cost you a boatload.
NOTE: If you think you make too much money to get any aid (or that’s what you’ve been told), you absolutely MUST get this information to learn the shocking truth about who really DOES get money for college. There really is hope!
Having this information is like having a flashlight to explore a pitch-black cave, while every other parent stumbles through blindly.
College Financial Aid & Tuition News
There were no hidden agendas, no gimics to purchase anything, found out where to look for scholarships - Michelle B
Good overview - I have a freshman and had no idea about the financial aid process - Deborah K
Offered actual strategies, workshop was straight forward, the strategies were very helpful, the complexityof this challenge motivates me to learn more; free workshop was key - Stephen M
Good advice, good specific tips, I liked the myth killing and you had some very good information on things I did not know - Doug F
Very casual (no pressure) but very informative atmosphere - Steve L